Olive oil is a naturally made oil that is used for varieties of things. Which growing of hair is involved. Applying of olive oil for hair growth can go a long way in softening the hair and reducing dandruff.
There are ways in which olive oil is beneficial for hair growth. Take time to go through this article, as it tends to describe the possibility of olive oil for hair improvement.
Olive Oil For Hair Growth
1) With the use of olive oil, mixed with a lemon juice.
This therapy will gently eliminate dandruff from your hair and keep it healthy. Make a mixture of both and keep in a nice container, massage properly on your hair regularly, and see the outcome.
2) It strengthen the hair and make it grow more longer.
Applying of olive oil on your hair, will help to strengthen all the new growing hair that was not able to come up. When olive oil is applied on your hair, it makes the excess build up of sebum to be weak and eliminated. There by allowing the growth of the hair.
3) For nourishing and conditioning of hair.
With the use of olive oil on your hair, you are sure of better nourishing of the hair. It contains all the required nutrients necessary for conditioning the hair and moisturizer.
4) It prevents the production of dihydrotestosterone.
This hormone is responsible in breakage and causing the hair to be weak as well as breaking up. But with the use of olive oil, it helps in preventing the growth. So olive oil maintain an impact on the hair.
5) Olive oil keep the elasticity of your hair.
A good hair is one that still has its elastic. So with the use of olive oil, you will not suffer from loss’s of elasticity of your hair. And also hair loss.
6) Hot olive oil treatment for hair disease.
This treatment goes like this-,
Heat small or any quantity of your choice in a microwave for a few seconds. Apply the oil directly onto the scalp gently in circular motion. If you are suffering from, balding, hair loss, weak hair or even a kind of scratch. This method will help in treating that.
Olive oil with coconut oil for hair growth.
• Get a neat bowl.
• Mix coconut oil and olive oil in that same bowl.
• Heat the oil to lukewarm level. Ensure that it’s not too hot.
• Split the hair to enable a better application.
• Get a cotton bud, or you can as well make use of your finger, to apply the oil gently on your scalp.
• Put a large quantity on your hair.
• Massage your scalp on a circular motion to mix the oil on your whole hair.
• Get a neat towel, soak it in a lukewarm water, and squeeze the excess water from it.
• Wrap the towel round your hair, so that the heat will enter deep down your hair.
• Allow to stay for 15-25 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo.
Olive oil with egg and honey for hair growth
• Get an egg, two table spoon of honey and two table spoon of olive oil.
• Start with cracking the egg and stirring it.
• Add the two table spoon of honey and olive oil.
• Mixed all together to form a pasta.
• Apply it on your hair, starting from the root.
• Allow it to last for 30 minutes.
• Rinse with lukewarm water and dry.
Olive oil is one of the best natural remedy for hair growth. And it is recommended for extra virgin olive oil for a better results. You can mix with any other natural things listed above, depending on your choice.
Don’t forget that, your hair is always your priority. Make is shine and grow.
Feel free to drop your comments.